Aromatherapy Body Massage Oil
Size : 85 ml
Registration No. 74-1-6300045449
Uplift the mind and massage away your worries with our Aromatherapy Blended Massage Oil; the cold-pressed carrier oil blended with pure essential oil, e.g. Apricot Oil, Jojoba Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Oil, and Sunflower Oil. Apply and massage the oil on your skin to pamper your skin with therapeutic essences, relax the muscles, and detoxify your body.
1. Use for body massage.
2. This massage oil is very well absorbed, non-greasy, and perfect for all skin conditions.
3. It can be used for massage or apply to nourish the skin after a shower. It is suitable for dry and damaged skin.
4. A bottle of 85 ml. can be used for 5 times of body massage. It should be used up within 6 months after opened.
Tip & Trick
1. Do not have a massage while having a cold or fever.
2. Do not have a massage after a meal. It is suggested to wait for 2-3 hours for food to digest.
3. Do not take a bath immediately after having a massage. Wait for 2-3 hours to allow the massage oil to absorb into the skin thoroughly.
4. A warm shower or steam room session prior to the massage aids in opening pores, enhancing the overall effectiveness of the massage.
5. Inhaling your favorite scent of aromatherapy oil before having a massage will make you feel pleasantly relaxed. Try dropping 2 drops of Lavender oil along with a drop of Geranium oil and a drop of Rosemary oil onto the tissue paper or cotton ball and inhale it before and while having a massage.
6. To enhance the massage experience, try warming the massage oil up a bit with oil burner or rub the massage oil in the palms before using it.
7. The massage room should be in a quite place with cozy and comfortable atmosphere.
8. Do not pour the left over massage oil back into the bottle as it might contaminate the rest of the oil. Store the product at room temperature in a high ventilation area. Avoid heat and sunlight.